RULES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
- Abstracts: A summary of the paper must be submitted before 1 July, 2018. The maximum length is one A4 page, with single line spacing and in 12-point Times New Roman. The title of the work should be clearly indicated, together with the main theme, personal and professional data and the email addresses of the authors.
- Selected papers will be notified on July, 3rd. On the other hand, on July, 13th the Congress Scientific Committee will notify the papers selected like oral presentations.
- Individual or collective communications must be related with one of the main themes of the programme of the VII World Congress for the Rights of Children and Adolescents.
- The maximum length of the work is 20 A4-size pages AND the minimum, 10, with single line spacing and in 12-point Times New Roman.
- Authors and speakers should register for the Congress under the Fee with Submission of Abstract* section. Co-authors must register individually to attend the Congress.
- The full text of the paper must be submitted to the scientific committee by email before 30 September, 2018. The email address is: email@example.com. [The registration period had closed]
- Selected papers should be submitted in paper format together with the rest of the documentation for the Congress. The definitive papers should be sent in electronic format and will be published on the Congress website.
- Following certain organizational criteria, the Congress Scientific Committee will select themes from among the submissions received for each of the thematic sessions, as well as for possible publication in the book of congress materials.
- Once papers have been selected by the Scientific Committee, speakers will be told the time they will be allowed for the presentation. Presentations of the selected papers shall not exceed 10 minutes. If speakers need any technical resources, these can be requested in advance from the Congress organization. Please bear in mind the strict time limit allowed for presentations.
- Certification: Accepted papers will receive the corresponding certificate on an individual basis.
Technical Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Committee: email@example.com